[jasspa] newbie: How to turn on line-wrap as default like Emacs

  • Liyu Liu
    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 16, 2000
      Hi:

      I just came to JASSPA recently and find it a good coding tool. It sounds to me that it does not use elisp. My knowlege about el is also extremely limited, though. So how do I turn on line-wrapping like Emacs defaultly do?

      Thanks,

      Luke
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 16, 2000
        I'm afraid that there is currently no support the line wrapping 'aka' GNU
        emacs. Within the documentation modes then wrapping is normally enabled
        though the "hkXXX" files using:-

        1 buffer-mode "wrap"

        Look in hkdoc.emf. This is not the type of wrapping that you are refering
        to - I think you mean the display of a single file line which wraps over
        multiple buffer lines - which is not currently supported.

        With respect to you 2nd question - this distribution does not use lisp.
        There is a macro language, these are the .emf files. These are fairly
        easy to read and code up - in most instances !!