Hilighting, Comments and Lookback

  • Jeremy Cowgar
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 6, 2005
      It seems that when I get in heavy comments, that the display hilighting get's
      goofed up. It stops hilighting correctly. I vaugly remember some type of
      setting that will help in this area, anyone know?

      Jeremy
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 7, 2005
        It's the hilight look-back setting (bit 2) of the initial hilight call,
        e.g. from hkc.emf:

        0 hilight .hilight.c 2 50

        Will cope with up to a 50 line comment. Note I think there is a limit of
        either 127 or 255. Also the larger the look-back the greater the
        performance impact on up-dating the screen so it can be a balance.

        See docs on the hilight command for more information.

        Of