Re: Random Justification Issues ?

  • Gadrin
    Message 1 of 5 , Dec 3, 2005
      Buffer variables:

      :fill-col ..................... "95"
      :fill-mode .................... "L"
      :ofill-col .................... "95"
      :ofill-mode ................... "L"

      Okay, it's not too big a deal, it just was weird that after several
      months of "normal behavior" it suddenly started doing this.

      What I can't figure out is that my writing is strictly left-justified
      and I certainly don't use extra-spacing in my paras, except possibly
      for the odd tab. I do run my right margin a bit ragged and use fill-
      para to straighten things out afterwards.

      I found using C-c C-l in my macros works just as good, except it
      prompts me for "Indent to <<<<<<<< ?" every so often as well.

      Minor deal at this point. As it's easy to answer no and have the
      macro continue on.

      I'm more surprised by the fact that I haven't come across this until
      recently.

      Thanks for you input, all.