[jasspa] New jasspa site www.jasspa.com

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 12, 2000
      Did you know that there is now a new Jasspa site at:-

      http://www.jasspa.com

      It's only limping along at the moment so be warned !!
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 12, 2000
        Hey, cool! Good job!

        When's the IPO?? :-)

        -Tom

        [Jon Green 09:17 AM 1/12/00 -0100]

        |Want to send money instantly to anyone, anywhere, anytime?
        |You can today at X.com - and we'll give you $20 to try it! Sign
        |up today at X.com. It's quick, free, & there's no obligation!
        |http://click.egroups.com/1/332/4/_/6009/_/947671826/

        |-- Talk to your group with your own voice!
        |-- http://www.egroups.com/VoiceChatPage?listName=jasspa&m=1