Bug in Cygwin spell checking

  • Tim O'Callaghan
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 2, 2005
      Hi,

      First, I'd like to report a bug in the cygwin port of jasspa, which
      involves the spell checker. It seems not to recognize anything as
      being in the dictionary, while offering the word as a suggestion. So
      "do" suggests "do" etc.

      Any ideas?

      Tim.
      "However beautiful the strategy, you should occasionally look at the results."
      -- Winston Churchill