Re: BUG: A little fix for x86_64 platform

  • ZarathustraXYZ
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 19, 2005
      Hi Jon,
      thanks for your great work. Microemacs is a very good editor. I have
      been using it for more than 3 years on i686, on Alpha ( :-) ) and now
      on AMD64. I don't know exactly why but on Alpha (with Linux kernel 2.
      4.x, gcc 2.96 and Compaq ccc) it seems it's working, that's why I have
      never realized that there could be such kind of problems.
      I think I may have found others little problems and we'll talk about
      them next time.

      Ciao.
      Vincenzo.