Re: [jasspa] python hilight

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 7, 2005
      Bosko,

      I suggest you try something like the following:

      hilight .hilight.python 4 "\"\"\"" "\"\"\"" "\\" .scheme.string

      Add this line to a mypython.emf file (or failing that to hkpython.emf but you
      may loose the change when you upgrade). If this hilighting rule works I'll add
      it to the main hook for the next release,

      Steve