Re: Indentation/Formatting Question

  • Gadrin
    Message 1 of 5 , Oct 2, 2005
      --- In jasspa@yahoogroups.com, Thomas Hundt <thundt@s...> wrote:
      > I take it you refer to the grep command. Note that this is
      intended to
      > print out any references to fhook-xml -- which is what you're
      looking for.

      > -Th

      Yes, I have another editor that has a GREP utility (does more or
      less the same thing as ME) that I'm a bit more used to. ME has
      problems with filenames with spaces in them from the GREP output. (I
      have instructions to fix that, but haven't gotten to it yet).

      The file has no XML Declaration/Processing Instruction. However it
      does have the string "<HTML/>" in it. On the first line is the
      filename of XMLStarlet.txt.

      I think what I'll do is just place a !return in the .emf files and
      have it so that I call hkxml.emf explicitly when I need it.
      While I do work with XML files periodically, it's mostly done via
      the XMLDOM or using ME's keyboard macro to make a "quickie" data
      file for testing.

      I do much more work with .txt files and need the ability to format
      them more than the occaisional XML editing session.

      I'll also have to make a Winbatch syntax coloring file too. The XML
      highlighting scheme is _horrible_.