[jasspa] Re: Outline mode - How!

  • Detlef Groth
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 20, 1999
      At 15:06 16.12.99 +0000, you wrote:
      >I see that jasspa has limited fold capabilities. Is there an outline
      >mode available, or how do I set up folding to operate this way in text
      >files.
      >Thanks in advance.
      >Dave E.

      There are many folding capabilities for each kind of file.

      Here are three examples for text-files.

      ; fold by stars at the beginning of each line
      define-macro other-fold1
      set-alpha-mark "p"
      set-variable .fhook-doc.fold-open "^* "
      set-variable .fhook-doc.fold-close "^* "
      set-variable .fhook-doc.fold-mopen "1"
      set-variable .fhook-doc.fold-mnext "-1"
      fold-all
      goto-alpha-mark "p"
      ml-write "[Unfold-with-f3]"
      !emacro

      ; fold by numbers
      define-macro other-fold2
      set-alpha-mark "p"
      set-variable .fhook-doc.fold-open "^[0-9]"
      set-variable .fhook-doc.fold-close "^[0-9]"
      set-variable .fhook-doc.fold-mopen "1"
      set-variable .fhook-doc.fold-mnext "-1"
      fold-all
      goto-alpha-mark "p"
      ml-write "[Unfold-with-f3]"
      !emacro

      ; fold by Chapters
      define-macro other-fold3
      set-alpha-mark "p"
      set-variable .fhook-doc.fold-open "^Chapter"
      set-variable .fhook-doc.fold-close "^Chapter"
      set-variable .fhook-doc.fold-mopen "1"
      set-variable .fhook-doc.fold-mnext "-1"
      fold-all
      goto-alpha-mark "p"
      ml-write "[Unfold-with-f3]"
      !emacro

      I use these macros very often to browse through faqs and documentation...

      Regards, Detlef
    • fourje