[jasspa] Re: Funny mouse/jasspa behaviour.

  • fourje
    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 16, 1999
      Jon,
      I have an Asus TXP4 mainboard: Cyrix MM PR200 CPU; 64 meg; ISA sound;
      PCI Video. My <user>.emf file has some key bindings and sets a couple
      of variables.
      set-variable $mode-line "%s%r%u%k %b %l/%c - %Y/%M/%D (%e) - (%f)
      "
      set-variable $fill-mode "left"
      set-variable $fill-col 75
      global-bind-key beginning-of-line "home"
      global-bind-key end-of-line "end"
      global-bind-key beginning-of-buffer "C-home"
      global-bind-key end-of-buffer "C-end"
      global-bind-key undo "f4"

      As I previously mentioned, I only get problems if I double-click on the
      shortcut. If I single-click and then hit <ENTER>, I do not have the
      problem??
      Dave E.