Re: How do you ... ?

  • Gadrin
    Message 1 of 8 , Sep 6, 2005
      --- In jasspa@yahoogroups.com, "Phillips, Steven" <sphillips@p...>
      wrote:
      > > Do you know how to keep the Tools from splitting the screen when
      run
      > > and how they can run asynchronously from the ME app ? I'd like
      to be
      > > able to call Explorer.exe with the buffer's current path, but not
      > > screw up the display, etc, etc.

      actually I discovered the secret just before bed late last night.

      the menu's are a bit counter-intuitive.

      anyway, USER SETUP, TOOLS, set the following...

      CAPTURE to Y
      HIDE to Y
      CONCURRENT to Y

      all the other Y/N options to N

      command line of: explorer.exe c:\program files\jasspa\microemacs

      and it works.

      the CAPTURE had me going, as I thought it was trying to CAPTURE the
      output of the command in a buffer.

      boy I'm impressed by this editor.