[jasspa] Re: Funny mouse/jasspa behaviour.

    Message 1 of 3 , Dec 16, 1999
      I've never seen this before.

      Have you got any other S/W running in the system that is likely to
      mess with the mouse. i.e. some virtual mouse S/W ?? If so then
      disable this and see what it does.

      Are you running on a very slow or very fast machine, or is there
      anything else special about your system ??

      I assume that this is a standard installation and your <user>.emf
      is not doing anything special ??

      fourje wrote:

      > I have a shortcut on my WIN95 desktop pointing to jasspa. When I
      > double-click on it with my mouse, I get clicking and highlighting on the
      > screen when I move my mouse. As soon as I do a left button click on the
      > main screen, everything is allright.
      > Now, if I single click on the shortcut icon, and then hit <enter. to
      > execute, I do not get this behaviour.
      > Does anyone have a notion on what may be the problem here??
      > thanks in advance
      > Dave E.

      > Sign up for Brodia's free online shopping service, you can find
      > products, locate the lowest prices, and check out with a single
      > click. Enjoy special offers valued over $1,000.
      > http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/2195

      > -- http://www.egroups.com/docvault/jasspa/?m=1

      Jon Green J.D.Naughton-Green

      SAMSUNG Electronics Ltd
      The Communication Centre
      South Street
      Staines Tel: +44 (0)1784 428600 ext 644
      MIDDLESEX Fax: +44 (0)1784 428620
      TW18 4QE Email (work): jnaught@...
      England Email (home): jon@...
    • fourje
      Message 2 of 3 , Dec 16, 1999
        Jon,
        I have an Asus TXP4 mainboard: Cyrix MM PR200 CPU; 64 meg; ISA sound;
        PCI Video. My <user>.emf file has some key bindings and sets a couple
        of variables.
        set-variable $mode-line "%s%r%u%k %b %l/%c - %Y/%M/%D (%e) - (%f)
        "
        set-variable $fill-mode "left"
        set-variable $fill-col 75
        global-bind-key beginning-of-line "home"
        global-bind-key end-of-line "end"
        global-bind-key beginning-of-buffer "C-home"
        global-bind-key end-of-buffer "C-end"
        global-bind-key undo "f4"

        As I previously mentioned, I only get problems if I double-click on the
        shortcut. If I single-click and then hit <ENTER>, I do not have the
        problem??
        Dave E.