fhooks

  • Meino Christian Cramer
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 30, 2005
      Hi,

      previously I asked in this mailinglist, how to "urge" ME of thinking
      that a certain type of file is edited, while ME has initlialized the
      according buffer to another file type.

      Now I am searching of a way to get a list of all available fhooks (or
      is "type of fhooks" more correct).

      I do I shoot myself in my own feet this way, since a certain type of
      fhook is only visible for the current loaded type of file -- adn the
      rest is invisible until called ?

      Keep microemacsing !
      Meino
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 30, 2005
        suggestions:

        - 'ls hk*.emf'
        - look at me.emf
        - read help under fileHooks(2)/"File Hooks"/add-file-hook

        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 30, 2005
          From: Thomas Hundt <thundt@...>
          Subject: Re: [jasspa] fhooks
          Date: Tue, 30 Aug 2005 13:15:28 -0700

          I read

          > - read help under fileHooks(2)/"File Hooks"/add-file-hook

          and got the impression, that only one fhook would be defined --
          exactly that one, which is needed for the currently loaded files. Any
          other fhook would be undefined.

          Sorry if I as an newbie dont understood the technical description
          correctly the first time.