Re: [jasspa] Annoying ME feature ... ;O)

    Message 1 of 8 , Aug 25, 2005
      Meino Christian Cramer wrote:
      > From: Jon Green <jnaught@...>
      > Subject: Re: [jasspa] Annoying ME feature ... ;O)
      > Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2005 09:47:44 +0100
      >
      > Hi Jon,
      >
      > I will try the development version...but I am using Linux.

      OK Sorry thought this was Windows, look at the help page for
      .Xdefaults(8) then. It also has a X-Windows geometry entry the same as
      MS-Windows.

      !# MicroEmacs.geometry: <char-width>x<char-height> {+/-}<xoffset>
      {+-}<yoffset>
      !# Set up the default screen size and position.
      !# 102x65 characters please, 30 pixels from top left
      MicroEmacs.geometry: 102x65 30 30

      Brunos notes apply about list-registry once you have set the frame size
      from ME.

      Jon.