Thanks

  • Schofield, Bryan (GE Trans)
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 19, 2005
      I just wanted to send my appreciation to ME developers. ME is fantastic. I've built several times on various solaris and linux versions, and just today on windows under cygwin. Each time it has been as simple as "./build". I ftp'ed my .jasspa directory from my sun to my PC and everything works just as it should. Thanks for a wonderful product.

      -- bryan
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 19, 2005
        Yeah, ain't it great :-) :-) I love it, too.

        -Th

        Thomas Hundt <tom@...> +1-415-867-6698