windows start up

  • Schofield, Bryan (GE Trans)
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 19, 2005
      Is there a way to turn off the feature where ME remembers which files I was editing in my last session and it automatically re-opens those same files again on subsequent sessions? I only see this behavior on windows.

      Thanks
      --bryan
      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 19, 2005
        Schofield, Bryan (GE Trans) wrote:
        > Is there a way to turn off the feature where ME remembers which files
        > I was editing in my last session and it automatically re-opens those
        > same files again on subsequent sessions? I only see this behavior on
        > windows.

        Do not start with "-c" option on the command line.
        Jon.
      • Schofield, Bryan (GE Trans)
        Message 3 of 3 , Aug 19, 2005
          Damn windows shortcuts! Where's my xterm?! Thanks