[jasspa] Re: Syntax-hilighting for Info-Browsing

    Message 1 of 7 , Dec 13, 1999
      > There is only one problem still with not working links if they contain regular
      > expressions like: `* What is Bash?:: A short description of Bash.' To find
      > this info I have to set-a bookmark, jump to any link then jump-to-the bookmark
      > just unnarrowing the buffer and searching for the regexpression string. Or
      > alternativly change the node and the link names to something
      > nonregexpressiones like `C++' to `Cpp'. May be this can be also used in a more
      > convinient way.

      The following diff log should fix the above problem, I say should because I've
      not tested this (don't know where "What is Bash?" is). The line numbers may be
      different depending on the version of your info.emf.

      *** /home/stevenp/me/macros/info.emf.~0~ Sun Dec 12 19:01:08 1999
      --- /home/stevenp/me/macros/info.emf Tue Dec 14 07:18:44 1999
      ***************
      *** 480,486 ****
      !if &seq #l0 ""
      set-variable #l0 "Top"
      !endif
      ! var-str-sub #l0 "\\" "\\\\"
      !force search-forward &spr "^File: .* Node:[ \t]+%s[,\n]" #l0
      !if ¬ $status
      !if &seq #l0 "Top"
      --- 480,486 ----
      !if &seq #l0 ""