Re: [jasspa] region-aware macro construction

  • Meino Christian Cramer
    Message 1 of 10 , Jul 3 10:40 AM
      From: Jon Green <jon@...>
      Subject: Re: [jasspa] region-aware macro construction
      Date: Sun, 03 Jul 2005 17:12:11 +0100

      Hi Jon,

      thanks a lot for your patience !:)

      Just to proof, whether I understood right the "command in
      a macro"-thingy. (That sounds like "Macro in a box" :)

      A command, which has no parameter to be passed to it will work
      interactively the same way as in a macro.

      A command, which needs some user interaction has to use @mna in
      macros or "literally" givven parameters either in "<val>" or in form
      of the contents of a variable like $<varname>.

      Is that ok ?

      Meino

      Message 2 of 10 , Jul 3 12:05 PM
        So, a side effect of !FORCE is that whatever it runs will update the
        screen? (Undocumented.)

        -Th

        Message 3 of 10 , Jul 3 3:07 PM
          By forced, Jon meant by calling screen-update; using !force will not up-date
          the screen.

          Steve

          Message 4 of 10 , Jul 3 3:09 PM
            That is correct.