Re: [jasspa] feature request: dropdown menu flag chars

    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 26, 2005
      Cool.

      I can't see any instance of manually opened submenu in the current
      version. Can you give me an example of one? I don't think Windows
      supports it, so I can't tell you. Maybe use a plus sign? (I would
      avoid two-char flags.) (Note that the "..." goes right after the menu
      item name, not flush right as the ">" [or 0x10 char] flag does.)

      -Th