RE: [jasspa] Cmode is gone; how do I tell if I'm in electric c mode?

    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 24, 2005
      If you open the main Tools menu you will probably see a "??? Tools" sub
      menu (e.g. "ME Macro Tools" for an emf file). The macro I just sent will
      generate the same name. These names are more user-friendly but can
      change due to bug reports or expanding the hook etc.

      So if a macro needs to know whether the current buffer is in C mode it
      should use the $buffer-fhook value which is far less likely to change.

      Of