suggestion: print filename and line for macro errors

    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 23, 2005
      Here's a suggestion, which may or may not be easy or wasteful of memory:

      Print the module name and the line number when encountering errors in
      macros. ME does this if it hits an error in the ini file, but not in a
      regular macro. (Is this information stored along with the macro? Or is
      it a totally different algorithm from the startup interpreter? If the
      info *is* stored, it would be nice to get it spat out. Perhaps if a
      certain debug level flag was set or something. In my case I'd leave it
      on all the time.)

      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 24, 2005
        I think this is a good idea, it would certainly help me to. The key to
        making this useful would be to only printout the error when the error is
        not handled by a calling macro (which is why this gets a little tricky)
        I'll see what I can do.

        Of