my project macro

  • maccarka
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 8, 2005
      Hello!
      please, look at the my project macros screenshot
      http://www.linux.org.ru/gallery/bigKr8zI3.png

      its looks like vim project plugin and user can narrow nested dirs.
      itemlist update when another file opened.

      may be someone need it macro ?

      p.s. I'm sorry for my English
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 8, 2005
        That looks cool!
        Post it!

        -Th

        maccarka wrote:
        > Hello!
        > please, look at the my project macros screenshot
        > http://www.linux.org.ru/gallery/bigKr8zI3.png
        >
        > its looks like vim project plugin and user can narrow nested dirs.
        > itemlist update when another file opened.
        >
        > may be someone need it macro ?
        >
        > p.s. I'm sorry for my English
      • maccarka
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 8, 2005
          OK. I post it all :)

          http://www.geocities.com/maccarka/jasspa.zip

          color scheme - schememd.emf

          users tools with more handy(for me of course) than jasspa-default
          dos-style keybindings - user.emf
          +project files hook, (un)comment-selected, auto-complete
          from http://microemacs.de

          project macro - project.emf.
          I turn on the top-toolbar with file-tabs additionally.
          To enable project files hook
          > define-macro-file project hook-project Project
          > add-file-hook ".h .def .cxx hpp" fhook-cpp
          > define-macro fhook-project
          > hook-project
          > !emacro
          > add-file-hook ".epf" "fhook-project"
          To restore windows size(after resizing for example) input "M-x
          Project"

          unix project file example - project.epf
          win project file example - project_win.epf

          this macro is a quite simple but its better than nothing :)

          and at last one more screenshot
          http://www.geocities.com/maccarka/screen_win.png