Re: [jasspa] Re: Feature question/request

    Message 1 of 9 , Jun 5, 2005
      smithno999 wrote:
      > That looks like it will do the trick. I just have to dig out how
      > to make my own.

      For HTML then the files to look at are:-

      html.eaf
      hkhtml.eaf

      If you are dealing with SGML then there is a

      sgml.eaf

      This really needs a hksgml.eaf. The sgml.eaf is a bit of a mess and needs to be tidied up
      and extended - it just contains the basic docbook fragments that I use.

      There is no xml.eaf/hkxml.eaf as XML can just about address anything and conform to any DTD.

      The syntax is real easy to guess at so you can probably start hacking immediately without
      reading anything. Notice that html.eaf uses a smart macro "html-insert-attrib" (defined in
      htmlutil.emf) to do some of the editing work and work out the insertion point. If I recall
      the eaf's are not reloaded automatically so you have to open a new ME session to test any
      chnages you have made.

      Jon.

      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 6, 2005
        Changes to the eaf are not automatically reload due to performance.

        The best way to see your changes is to save the file, go to a buffer of
        the right type (html, sgml etc), right click on the tool's mode line,
        select the first option 'Refresh Tool' in the context menu that opens.

        Steve