Re: [jasspa] Compile problemn Jasspa Microemacs 20050505

    Message 1 of 3 , May 22, 2005
      Meino Christian Cramer wrote:
      > Hi,
      >
      > I got some strange problems while trying to compile ne of the newest
      > Jasspa Microemacs distribution.

      Hi Meino,

      Yes we made a BIG mistake here for which we must apologise, an 11th hour fix on Windows to
      handle the message queue pump which pushes a huge number of mouse move events on the queue
      which messed up the undo from the main menu. UNIX ME was re-built and NE was not supposed to
      be affected (and was not built). The build is failing because the fix TTallKeysFlush()
      should not be included in the NE build.

      I should know from experience that we should never change anything at such a late hour, and
      we went and did because it was felt that this problem was critical, so we pay the price. A
      bit of a shame, the relase has taken some 4 weeks to prepare after quite a few cycles -
      looks like we should have done one more cycle.

      There is a new source bundle on the site to fix this problem.

      I can only apologise.
      Jon.
    • Meino Christian Cramer
      Message 2 of 3 , May 22, 2005
        From: Jon Green <jon@...>
        Subject: Re: [jasspa] Compile problemn Jasspa Microemacs 20050505
        Date: Sun, 22 May 2005 18:15:03 +0100

        Hi Jon !

        Thank you very much for the fix!!! :)
        I will download the source just I have sent this email...

        AND:
        NO NEED TO APOLOGIZE FOR ANYTHING!!! !!! !!! :O)

        Have a nice week! And of course Thank you very much for Microemacs!
        Meino