Tclers Wiki Style hktwiki.emf

  • Dr. Detlef Groth
    Message 1 of 4 , Apr 28 1:23 AM
      For the view Tclers like me I wrote a hktwiki.emf file which supports,

      hilighting, folding, itemlist of documentation in the Tclers-Wiki
      style: http://mini.net/tcl. It also supports hilighting of embedded
      tcl code, HEADER1 and HEADER2 will be collapsable items
      Example:

      '''HEADER1'''

      text

      '''HEADER2'''

      text

      #tcl
      # this will be hilighted as tclcode
      if {$x = 0} { puts Go! }

      The file can downloaded from here:
      http://goblet.molgen.mpg.de/jasspa/hktwiki.emf

      You must a line like:
      add-file-hook ".twiki" fhook-twiki

      to your <user>.emf file.

      regards,
      Detlef
    • isaacpei
      Message 2 of 4 , Mar 14
        hi Detlef,

        it's fantastic to see all the macros you created!
        I am really interested in this hktwiki.emf macro, but the old link doesn't work, might you have a new link?

        BTW, I felt like discovering more and more treasurers in microemacs, some features even very modern sublime text or others seem lacking.It would really be great if some day, microemacs could have some more exposure, such as youtubes etc, to see how gurus are using them.

        Thanks,
        Isaac
      • dgroth_99
        Message 3 of 4 , Mar 19
        • 1 Attachment
        • 3 KB
        Hi Issac,

        I attached the file. Please be aware that the original distribution contains as well a file hkwiki.emf using gnu-wiki syntax I suppose.

        I registered for my httwiki.emf-file the extension twiki. This was initially Tclers-Wiki-syntax with some extensions to PmWiki. The latter I use now more often for my notes.

        <user>.emf
        add-file-hook ".twiki"  fhook-twiki

        Here an example file with folding and header hilighting and item-list (able)

        test.twiki
        ! Header 1

        * this is good
        * this is good as well

        !! Header 2

        Hello ''italic text''  and we can have '''bold text''', yes of course we can have "strings" ..

        Hope this helps.

        Yes, I used MicroEmacs every day, most often in the splitted screen console ... Amazing still ...

        regards,
        Detlef
      • Isaac Xin Pei
        Message 4 of 4 , Apr 8 2:11 PM
          hi Detlef,

          Thanks, finally got time around to really start using this. One question I have though, is whether this hktwiki support 'links' to other files or not?

          somehow having used some desktop wikis make me assume there might be the camelCase naming convention, or [ ] link etc to create new files (file based wiki).

          Thanks!

          [Attachment(s) from dgroth@... [jasspa] included below]

          --
          Isaac Xin Pei,