Re[2]: [jasspa] 2005 RC2 Tcl comment syntax highlighting

    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 27 3:42 PM
      Bryan,

      The hilighter in ME is a balance between syntactical correctness and
      performance and as ME hilights on the fly performance often wins. This is a
      good example of this, the '\{' hilight start marker must be
      at a fixed point from the start of the token, i.e. "A\{ *B" is okay, "A *\{B"
      is not. Jon's suggested fix is a good one.

      Steve