[jasspa] Re: ANNOUNCE JASSPA's MicroEmacs '99 (2nd Release)

  • Steven Phillips,,,
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 2, 1999
      Not the best of starts! I failed to up-load medos_99.zip, thanks for spotting
      that, I will try to up-load this tonight.

      I've not had any problems with mehpux10_99.gz, is it possible that your
      browser has automatically gunzip'd it?? My netscape annoyingly has, what is
      more annoying is that I don't appear to be able to switch this unwanted
      'feature' off (why does everyone think that copying MicroSoft is a good
      idea??). Try using the file command to find out what its done to it, i.e.

      file mehpux10_99.gz

      Steve

    • bill@jasspa.freeserve.co.uk
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 1999
        > I can't unzip medos_99.zip and can't gzip -d mehpux10_99.gz

        I've up-loaded the dos version and I think the sunos problem is fixed.