Re: [jasspa] Terminal Mode with Colors

    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 11, 2005
      Well there IS a scheme called "black on grey". I think grey is
      implemented as "non-highlighted white" and white is "highlighted white".
      (ANSI colors.) The actual colors depend on what your xterm uses.
      (E.g., I use a thing called Putty; I can make the colors whatever I
      want. Still only limited to like 16 of them, though -- the "ansi
      colors" -- 8 colors and 8 bolded/highlighted versions thereof.)

      -Th