RE: [jasspa] Terminal Mode with Colors

  • Schofield, Bryan (GE Trans)
    Message 1 of 9 , Apr 11, 2005
      Unfortunately gray doesn't map well on to a console. It's either black or white. Black will do just fine. I just thought I'd ask just in case I overlooked something.

      Message 2 of 9 , Apr 11, 2005
        Well there IS a scheme called "black on grey". I think grey is
        implemented as "non-highlighted white" and white is "highlighted white".
        (ANSI colors.) The actual colors depend on what your xterm uses.
        (E.g., I use a thing called Putty; I can make the colors whatever I
        want. Still only limited to like 16 of them, though -- the "ansi
        colors" -- 8 colors and 8 bolded/highlighted versions thereof.)

        -Th