[jasspa] Re: ANNOUNCE JASSPA's MicroEmacs '99 (2nd Release)

  • Kludszuweit Dr, Arne (A.)
    Message 1 of 4 , Dec 1, 1999
      I can't unzip medos_99.zip and can't gzip -d mehpux10_99.gz

      Arne

    • Steven Phillips,,,
      Message 2 of 4 , Dec 2, 1999
        Not the best of starts! I failed to up-load medos_99.zip, thanks for spotting
        that, I will try to up-load this tonight.

        I've not had any problems with mehpux10_99.gz, is it possible that your
        browser has automatically gunzip'd it?? My netscape annoyingly has, what is
        more annoying is that I don't appear to be able to switch this unwanted
        'feature' off (why does everyone think that copying MicroSoft is a good
        idea??). Try using the file command to find out what its done to it, i.e.

        file mehpux10_99.gz

        Steve

      • bill@jasspa.freeserve.co.uk
        Message 3 of 4 , Dec 2, 1999
          > I can't unzip medos_99.zip and can't gzip -d mehpux10_99.gz

          I've up-loaded the dos version and I think the sunos problem is fixed.