SUGGEST: charset 866 translation table

  • nkudriavtsev
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 7, 2005
      Hi!

      I added 866 charset and Cyrillic 'No' symbol to Win-CYR translation
      table to charset.emf file. Hope, it helps russian users.

      I could post modified charset.emf in to the group's file area, if I'll
      be granted the access.

      Regards,
      Nicholas
      Message 2 of 2 , Apr 7, 2005
        nkudriavtsev wrote:

        > Hi!
        >
        > I added 866 charset and Cyrillic 'No' symbol to Win-CYR translation
        > table to charset.emf file. Hope, it helps russian users.
        >
        > I could post modified charset.emf in to the group's file area, if I'll
        > be granted the access.
        >
        > Regards,
        > Nicholas

        Post the file + any other changes to mailto:support@... and will
        then be able to post it on WWW and/or add to the next release.