How to use the Line-Draw tool

  • Salman Khilji
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 28, 2005
      I am editing a text file and would like to draw some
      lines. I see that there is no help available for the
      tool. When I start using the tool, I get into a
      *draw* mode, but I cannot get out of it. When I do
      C-g, it quits that mode, but takes the entire drawing
      away from the screen.

      Also, I'd like to know if there is a way to move the
      cursor to a different position without actually
      drawing a line.

      If there is a help file available for this mode,
      please let me know where it is. I did C-h a, but that
      didn't help.

      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 28, 2005
        Sorry! my bad. Found it.

        C-h a.