[jasspa] Re: Possible enhancement? Visible tabs

    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 1999
      Once you get the new release then you can add the following
      macro to your user.emf to toggle TAB display on and off as well
      - this is my preferred method as there is no menu involved.

      ; Macro to enable the display of TAB/CR. Note that we
      ; force the screen to be updated.
      define-macro tab-display
      set-variable $system &bxor $system 0x80000
      screen-update
      !emacro
      global-bind-key "tab-display" "f11"