Re: [jasspa] me on HP-UX

  • Rick Owen
    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 21, 2005
      Jon,

      That will be really helpful. I edit lots of files on HP-UX, but my workstation is a Windows XP
      machine, so other than grep, awk, perl, and a few other *nix commands I really don't do much
      interaction with the OS. Help and examples will be great because I suspect there are others users
      much like me.

      Rick.

      --- Jon Green <jon@...> wrote:

      > Rick Owen wrote:
      > > Jon, thanks for the quick reply. I did as you suggested and now have me working correctly.
      >
      > Thanks for your comments Rick.
      >
      > I've added some install instructions on the JASSPA site with respect to the installation for
      > each of the distributions. I will also review the install notes which I will back up with
      > some examples.
      >
      > Jon.

      =====
      "I can never look upon the stars without wondering that the whole world does not become astronomers; and that men, endowed with sense and reason, should neglect a science that must convince them of their immortality." (Thomas Wright)