Re: [jasspa] me on HP-UX

    Message 1 of 6 , Feb 21, 2005
      Rick Owen wrote:
      > Jon, thanks for the quick reply. I did as you suggested and now have me working correctly.

      Thanks for your comments Rick.

      I've added some install instructions on the JASSPA site with respect to the installation for
      each of the distributions. I will also review the install notes which I will back up with
      some examples.

      Jon.
    • Rick Owen
      Message 2 of 6 , Feb 21, 2005
        Jon,

        That will be really helpful. I edit lots of files on HP-UX, but my workstation is a Windows XP
        machine, so other than grep, awk, perl, and a few other *nix commands I really don't do much
        interaction with the OS. Help and examples will be great because I suspect there are others users
        much like me.

        Rick.

        --- Jon Green <jon@...> wrote:

        > Rick Owen wrote:
        > > Jon, thanks for the quick reply. I did as you suggested and now have me working correctly.
        >
        > Thanks for your comments Rick.
        >
        > I've added some install instructions on the JASSPA site with respect to the installation for
        > each of the distributions. I will also review the install notes which I will back up with
        > some examples.
        >
        > Jon.

        =====
        "I can never look upon the stars without wondering that the whole world does not become astronomers; and that men, endowed with sense and reason, should neglect a science that must convince them of their immortality." (Thomas Wright)