[jasspa] Re: Possible enhancement? Visible tabs

  • Steven Phillips,,,
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 30, 1999
      I've added this feature to the latest release, you can enable it using
      user-setup Platform page. Ideally you need to be using a (box) type Terminal
      Font, i.e. "Windows ANSI (box)".

      Also fixed the query-replace-string 'u' undo bug and lots of other things!

      We're hoping to push out THE me'99 release in the next couple of days....

      Steve

      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 30, 1999
        Once you get the new release then you can add the following
        macro to your user.emf to toggle TAB display on and off as well
        - this is my preferred method as there is no menu involved.

        ; Macro to enable the display of TAB/CR. Note that we
        ; force the screen to be updated.
        define-macro tab-display
        set-variable $system &bxor $system 0x80000
        screen-update
        !emacro
        global-bind-key "tab-display" "f11"