Re: [jasspa] Font on X

  • Salman Khilji
    Message 1 of 7 , Feb 6, 2005
      Never mind. In XFontSel, one must remember to select
      iso8859 in the "registry" field for these fonts. If
      left to '*', it causes problems.

      After all this trouble, I finally concluded that
      misc-fixed at 14 points on a 1280x1024 was more
      legible than the proggy font (or atleast thats what I
      prefer). The Crisp font was good as well, but a
      little too big to display all 80 columns when the
      viewed in a vertically split maximized ME window.

      Salman

      http://mobile.yahoo.com/maildemo