how to get just one window open when multiple files spec'd

    Message 1 of 2 , Jan 25, 2005
      I like to open a series of files at once, e.g., me32 *_ref.txt. That
      loads all the files into ME and displays the first two of them in split
      windows.

      What I'd like is to be able to have just one of them visible, taking up
      the whole window (no split). Is there a way to prevent this splitting?

      Thanks
      Message 2 of 2 , Jan 25, 2005
        Thomas Hundt wrote:
        > I like to open a series of files at once, e.g., me32 *_ref.txt. That
        > loads all the files into ME and displays the first two of them in split
        > windows.
        >
        > What I'd like is to be able to have just one of them visible, taking up
        > the whole window (no split). Is there a way to prevent this splitting?
        >
        > Thanks

        Short answer is no.
        Sorry.