RE: [jasspa] quotes and fence matching

    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 5, 2004
      Alas if it where that simple, dmf does not try to match the 's or "s, it only tries to match (), [] & {}. but the built in goto-matching-fence command (using by c indentation and other things) is the offender and has not configuration variable. So currently there is no 5 minute hack.

      As Jon has mentioned, we are currently looking into the indentation code and a solution to this issue may be got from here, but this will be a next release solution I think.

    • Pierre Gaston
      Message 2 of 5 , Nov 5, 2004
        Actually this is not just a pb for text file, this might cause problems
        editing scheme or lisp code where quotation is done with a single ' and
        where matching () is somehow
        quite useful...