[jasspa] Re: New version .... ;)

    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 22, 1999
      Pedro,

      We are working on the next release. We still have a number of
      minor issues to close down (Windows + documentation as usual).

      You can get a sneak preview of the next release from:-

      http://www.netkonect.co.uk/~naughton-green

      This will essentially be the next release. This is just
      a dump of the development to date. If you pick this up then
      you have to roll-your-own, but if you are eager to do some
      testing the we would welcome any feedback. We ship this as
      is !! You've had a few of these in the past so you should not
      have any problems.

      I have started to up date this every 2 weeks of so - depending
      on whats changed.