[jasspa] New version .... ;)

  • Pedro Miguel Gomes
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 19, 1999
      Hello all you Micro Emacs users ...

      Just something to heat your fireplace ... Just wondering when will the
      new
      release of MicroEmacs 99 is scheduled to get out of the furnace ... :)

      Cheerios

      Pedro Gomes
      Message 2 of 2 , Nov 22, 1999
        Pedro,

        We are working on the next release. We still have a number of
        minor issues to close down (Windows + documentation as usual).

        You can get a sneak preview of the next release from:-

        http://www.netkonect.co.uk/~naughton-green

        This will essentially be the next release. This is just
        a dump of the development to date. If you pick this up then
        you have to roll-your-own, but if you are eager to do some
        testing the we would welcome any feedback. We ship this as
        is !! You've had a few of these in the past so you should not
        have any problems.

        I have started to up date this every 2 weeks of so - depending
        on whats changed.