Killing from mini-buffer into a buffer

  • Box-Plot
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 15, 2004
      Hi all.

      I was editing my modeline using M-x set-variable until I got a decent
      configuration string. Then I tried to kill (C-k) the string from the
      minibuffer to yank (C-y) it on my .emf file and it didn't work.

      Are the killing and yanking commands are different in jasspa's
      minibuffer? C-y works ok on the minibuffer. I repeated the steps above
      on XEmacs and it worked fine there, so I think this is a bug or a
      missing feature on jasspa's.

      Any feedback is appreciated.