auto-fill-mode ?

  • Box-Plot
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 8, 2004
      Hi all.

      On JASSPA's MicroEmacs, is it possible to turn auto-fill-mode on?

      Thanks a lot!
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 8, 2004
        Box-Plot wrote:

        > Hi all.
        >
        > On JASSPA's MicroEmacs, is it possible to turn auto-fill-mode on?
        >
        > Thanks a lot!

        Short answer is no, there is no auto-fill-mode as you might
        expect in GNU emacs (i.e. line wrapping on long lines).

        Probably something we should address.

        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 8, 2004
          Rightclick modeline, buffer modes, wrap

          Probably turned on automatically if you edit a .txt file.

          --
          Thomas Hundt