Re: [jasspa] 3 questions - Indent/Outdent region.

  • Tony Bedford
    Message 1 of 19 , Oct 4, 2004
      >BTW, for some reason often I seem to end up using the rectangle
      >functions to tweak indentation on large blocks of text. You know about
      >those, right? Kill-rectangle etc.

      This sounds like what I wanted...basically common programming related
      editing tasks would be reindenting the body of a for loop, if block or while
      loop. In XSLT and XML there are similar tasks that require this - even in
      plain text.

      Are you saying one way is to kill a rectangle and then yank it back in at
      the right location? I hadnp;t thought of doing it like that, also it's a
      little harder to get it right like that too.

      OK I'll try some more experimentation today.

      Cheers,
      Tony

      http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger