Re: [jasspa] Another useful feature

    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 1, 2004
      I don't mind it the way it is. (And I really appreciate having the
      ability to use regexps in there [MAGIC buffer mode]. This is IMO the
      best way to debug regexp searches to be used in macros.)

      Rightclick modeline>Buffer Modes>exact

      Not sure how feasible it would be to write a macro to set/unset EXACT
      mode and then call isearch-forward. It looks like it wants to be called
      interactively.

      -Th

      --
      Thomas Hundt