Re[2]: [jasspa] Hello the list

    Message 1 of 6 , Sep 9, 2004
      It sounds like some of the macros from the html hooks need to be lifted (I've
      edited plenty of html files but not many xml ones yet :) Simple building
      blocks like xml-forward-tag, xml-goto-match-tag etc should be sufficient to
      create a pretty good validator (with further tweaking required etc). The tab
      completion should also be easy and fits in with the general abbreviation
      stuff.

      In the interim would loading the xml file into netscape/iexplorer be helpful?
      If so you could either lift the function from htmlutil.emf (exec htmlutil and
      run command html-view-netscape etc) or create a user-setup -> Tools to launch
      another external program.

      Steve

    • Tony Bedford
      Message 2 of 6 , Sep 10, 2004
        I was going to try to hook up to an external tool as that was the line of
        least resistance...
        If I get time to tweak macros and so on I will post them here.

        Thanks a lot for your advice.

        Tony

        http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger
        Message 3 of 6 , Sep 10, 2004
          I was suggesting that I create the macros...

          http://www.msn.co.uk/messenger