Re: [jasspa] Auto API completion

  • Salman Khilji
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 26 6:15 AM
      Yes. I would also find this feature useful.

      While we are at it, please allow me to make another
      request: I'd like to be able to drag'n drop files
      from the GNOME Nautilus File Manager on top of the me
      window and have me automatically open the file. The
      same should also happen for the KDE folks with
      Konqueror.

      On the Windows version it happens---this is because on
      Windows there is one consistent (although pretty
      crappy) API that works with all applications. Not
      sure about how sophisticated the X11 API is, but alas,
      its not consistent among all the X applications.

      I do know that freedesktop.org has some proposal and
      implemntation regarding consistent drag'n drop stuff.

      Salman

      http://promotions.yahoo.com/new_mail
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 26 10:52 AM
        Maybe check out the abbrevs functionality. It's kind of in that direction.

        -Th

        --
        Thomas Hundt <tom@...> +1-415-867-6698