Re: [jasspa] Digging through the system files

  • Meino Christian Cramer
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 7, 2004
      From: "Phillips, Steven" <sphillips@...>
      Subject: RE: [jasspa] Digging through the system files
      Date: Wed, 7 Jul 2004 02:53:49 -0400

      Hi Steve,

      thank you a lot for the info ! :)

      I thought of this but then I found "ascii-time" as well explained in
      the manual (and therefore I thought it would be visible to the user)
      as declared ("defined","set" ot whatever english word is correct.. ;)
      sorry) in the "0 define-macro-file utils.emf"-statement in me.emf,
      and therefore it would be not visible to the user.

      At this point I did no what I should believe: ;)
      The manual, the file me.emf or my own thought about the "0" in front
      of "define-macro-file".

      You see: YOur answer has helped me out of a lot confusion... :) :O) ;-) X-)

      Meino