rsor colors

  • Meino Christian Cramer
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 29, 2004
      Hi,

      It would be very convenient to switch the cursor color when cwitching
      between insert and overwrite mode.

      ANother thing I want to change is the color of the status bar from
      inverse (white chars on black ground) to normal (black chars on
      white) since inverse video is hardly to recognize on my monitor.

      Is it possible and....hrmmm...how?

      Thank you very much fo rany help in advance -- as always! :O)

      Keep hacking!
      Meino