[jasspa] Re: Keypad operation on UNIX

  • Steven Phillips,,,
    Message 1 of 6 , Nov 1, 1999
      The keypad is implemented in a similar fashion to GNU Emacs (it has no default
      bindings for these keys either).

      I suspect the Num-Lock screw-up is an Exceed bug, on my version the Num-Lock
      has no effect. This is probably easily fixed by changing the Exceed keyboard
      bindings. Exceed is not a brilliant piece of software, the new version is
      particularly ropy. I'm about to test the Reflection X-server so I'll compare
      the two if anyone's interested in knowing which is the better.

      Steve

      Message 2 of 6 , Nov 1, 1999
        Yeah, I'd be interested, thanks. I'm surprised there isn't a public-domain thing out. The latest one fixes a few bugs around printing that have been plaguing me. Hummingbird has been surprisingly responsive, actually.

        -Th